This web page is property of ADVISE HOTELES GEST SL. Fiscal number, B-43980911 and located in Avda. Del Mar n1 de Benálmadena.
- 1. Access and use of the company’s website will be subject to these general conditions. The use of the web implies the full acceptance by the user of all the general conditions.
The company reserves the right to modify the present conditions of use at any time.
- Use of the website, services and contents
The user must use the website properly, its services and contents, without contradicting fundamental rights, current legislation, generally accepted uses, public order, and the particular conditions of certain services.
It’s forbidden to use this site for illegal purposes or which violates the rights of the company and its owners. Or anything which damages the normal operation of the page or any computer equipment or documents of any kind.
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, audios and / or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), it is especially forbidden to:
- Reproduce, distribute or modify the public communication, unless the authorization of its owners is provided or it becomes legally permitted.
- Eliminate or modify the copyright and other identifying data of the company’s rights or of its holders, fingerprints or any other technical means for its recognition.
- Try to obtain the contents of the web page by other means than those available to the users or those usual in the network, as long as the latter do not cause any harm to the company’s website.
- RSend messages or chains of electronic messages not requested or consented by its recipients. Users or third parties harmed by receiving unrequested messages may communicate to the company by sending a message to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use distribution lists, as well as make the data from these lists available to third parties.
Regarding the site the user undertakes not to transmit or disseminate information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and in general any material that:
- Induces or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory violent or acts against law, morality and generally accepted values.
- Is fake, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, or that may lead to misunderstanding about its object or the intentions of the communicator.
- Is intended to be used without its prior authorization if it is the intellectual or industrial property of third parties.
- Violates third-party business secrets or breaks regulations on the privacy of communications.
- In any case, it diminishes the reputation of the company or of third parties, or constitutes illegal, deceptive or disloyal advertising and in general unfair competition.
- Incorporate viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or obstruct the normal operation of the network, system or computer equipment of the company or third parties, or that may damage electronic documents and files stored in such equipment.
- Contain HTML tags other than those expressly authorized by the company.
- Intellectual and industrial property
All the contents of the web pages of the company are subject to the rules on intellectual and / or industrial property. The rights of the contents correspond to the company. The user may only view and obtain a private copy of the contents only for personal and private use and it’s forbidden for commercial purposes.
- Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
The company will not be responsible for the information, services or products offered or provided by third parties through the website of the company or the content provided by third parties. The company is not responsible for any harm or damage to the software or hardware of the user that derives from access to the website of the company or the use of information or applications contained therein. The company does not guarantee the applicability, reliability, availability, timeliness or accuracy of information or services contained in its website, nor will it be liable for direct or indirect damages in relation to the use of the contents of its website. The company does not guarantee that the contents of its page are fit or available outside Spain. In the event that all or part of the contents of the company’s website are considered illegal in countries other than Spain, it is prohibited to access them and their use by users and in case that it occurs, it will be exclusively under the responsibility of the users, and they are obliged to comply with the national laws of application. The use that can be made of the information and contents that appear in the web page of the company or the access to other web pages of third parties through connections or links that appear in the page of the company will be realized under the exclusive responsibility of those to carry out this type of act, and the company is not responsible, in any case, for damages or losses that may arise from such uses or activities.
When a person registers in the website of the company, his personal data becomes part of the automated personal data file created by the company under his own responsibility. It is done to perform the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user as the information, research, statistics, training and marketing activities and to carry out of promotional and advertising activities of products, services or activities related to the company. The company undertakes to transfer such personal data only to the entities of its group of companies for the purposes indicated above. The user consents to the use of his Internet browsing data in order to send him, from the browser and / or the additional software module, to his internal messaging, information and publicity address of the company.
The company informs the user about the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of the personal data collected by the company in accordance with Law 15/1999, of December 13, on data protection of personal character and other development regulations. These rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation may be exercised by the user and, if applicable, by the person representing him, by means of a written request directed to the following e-mail address email@example.com.
If a user wishes to revoke his consent to receive commercial information via email or by any other similar or equivalent means, he/she may communicate it by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The company undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep them, and will take the necessary measures to prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the established by the regulations in force at any time. The company informs that it does not carry out verifications on the veracity of the data, so that, in each case, the data entered by the user, whether truthful or not, will be followed.
- Visitor record
In each access to the company’s server IP address from which the user navigates will be collected and registered.
The portal of http://www.aparhotelreina.es allows access to other web pages managed and controlled by third parties through different links to facilitate for users the search of information, contents and services of Internet. In any case it can’t be considered a recommendation or invitation to visit them.
The execution of a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to any of the pages of the portal should be subject to the following conditions:
- Reproduction, in any case, of the services or contents of the portal of the company is not allowed.
- There will be no illegal information or content, contrary to morality, good manners or public order, nor will it provide content contrary to any right of third parties in the web page where the hyperlink is established.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect information will be included on the pages of the portal, nor on the services or contents thereof.
- Deep-links, IMG or image links, or frames with aparthotelreina.es portal pages will not be established without the express prior authorization of the company.
- NNo trademark, trade name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs pertaining to the company will be included in the website.
- The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of relations between the company and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, or that the company has authorized the hyperlink or supervised, acknowledged, accepted or assumed services and contents offered on this portal.
- The company does not commercialize, does not previously control or make its own the contents, services and information available on these web pages. The company is not responsible for it information and manifestations that are included in them.
- The company is not responsible for damages and losses of any kind that may arise from the access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, manifestations, products and services existing or offered in the web pages not managed by itself.
The company reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to temporarily suspend access to its website and to make any modifications it deems appropriate to the site, the services or information offered, the presentation or location of the same and the conditions of access and use of the website of the company. All information received on this website will be deemed to be assigned to the company free of charge. The e-mail will not be considered as a valid medium for the purposes of filing claims. To do this, they should go to the Legal Department of the company, located in Avda. Del Mar n1º, 4C 29630 Benálmadena, Málaga, which will indicate in each case the channels to be followed.
All matters relating to the website of the company are governed by Spanish law and submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of Málaga.
Legal notice for Google Analytics
This web site uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Any cancellation made 10 days before the date of arrival involves the charge of only one night, the one that was paid when the booking was made.
If the reservation is canceled within the period of 10 days before the arrival two nights will be charged.
No-shows: 3 nights will be charged, in case of shortes stays the total amount will be charged.
To cancel the booking there is a link on the confirmation e-mail.
To modify the reservation please contact the hotel for availability and conditions.
- The final price of the reservation includes taxes.
- The prices have been applied according to date (s), night (s), type of room, type of distribution, type of pension and, if applicable, supplements or services selected at the time you made the reservation.
- To guarantee your reservation you will be asked for the details of your credit / debit card and you will be charged the price of one night. The rest of the payment is paid upon arrival at the hotel.
- In case of early departure, the hotel reserves the right to pay the difference for the days not spent. In any case, it depends on the hotel to make this return or not.
- Children discounts are subject to the age accreditation upon arrival at the hotel (ID card, family book or passport).
- NBabies: From 0 to 23 months included. The charge of crib service is 3€ per night. Reservations are recommended, as we have a limited number of cribs.
- Children: From 2 to 11 years (11 years included).
The room is available from 2 pm on the day of arrival until 11 am on the day of departure.
Drinks are not included in the meals.
Special requests are not guarantee. They will be taken into account, but they will always be subject to hotel availability.